You are here:
About Us Content:
About Thomas Higgins Limited
Tom Higgins established the firm in 1980, soon after specialising solely in undisputed business to business debt collection. It is our focused approach that gives us the edge and enables us to concentrate all of our resources into our debt collection procedures. We can draw on a wealth of experience together with use of the latest technology to provide our clients with a fast, efficient and cost-effective same day service.
Unpaid invoices can affect a business's cashflow and create unwanted work for you; often you will be left with uncertainty over when or if you will get paid. We are trusted by thousands of companies to recover their business debts, knowing we will act quickly on their behalf to the high standards expected of us.
We are well known for our Letter Before Action (LBA) which achieves excellent results (on average 87% success rate on LBAs), and for only £3.00 plus vat is a 'must have' in your armoury against bad payers! When they are necessary, proceeding to Court Action and Judgment and Enforcement with us is simple and inexpensive as you can see from our transparent fixed-cost pricing and as members of the County Court Business Centre we ensure our clients instructions are processed by the courts in the shortest time-frame possible. We also provide a free online system for our clients, which will put you directly in control and keep you informed of developments in real time.
Why choose Thomas Higgins Limited?
- Fast and effective debt recovery.
- Extremely cost-efficient fixed-price service.
- Free online account to view the progress of cases and issue instructions.
- Professional and experienced specialist debt recovery teams.
- Helpful and knowledgeable UK based customer services team.
- No charges to set up an account.
- No commission charged.
- No charges based on percentage recovered.
- Standard letters before action only £3.00 (plus VAT).
- Recover interest and get compensation from only £3.00 (plus VAT).
- Outstanding client satisfaction rate. *
- Same day service.
- Lexcel accredited and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
To see why so many companies consider Thomas Higgins Limited to be an integral part of their credit control process, open an account for free today.
* 98% of over 5,000 clients surveyed in 2013 rate our service as good or very good.